Last year we organised a 12km charity run that was wildly successful*. But, when you say you’re doing a 12km there is a definite barrier to entry. Not everyone wants to run 12km. So, to kick off the New Year, we wanted to introduce something anyone, anywhere could. A bit of silly fun to raise funds for NKH Research.
Introducing: the inaugural NKH Chicken Nugget Challenge!!
(I said it was a bit of silly fun, right?)
Here’s how it works:
1. You sign up to the justgiving team (#linkInBio)
2. You pick your level Supreme (100 nuggets) or Extra (50 nuggets).
3. You get each nugget sponsored, and have your friends and family donate to your just giving page. Supreme- 100 nuggets, sponsored at £1 each nugget. Extra – 50 nuggets, sponsored at £2 each nugget.
4. On the 29.02.20, you source your nuggets, and eat them following the rules.
5. If you can not finish your sponsored nuggets, you must donate an additional £1 per nugget not eaten.
If you’re in London, you can come join us in a SW London location (TBA!) to consume nuggets all together, or if you’re not able to join us – you can complete your challenge at home, or wherever is convenient.
1. Each nugget eaten must be sponsored, each participant must raise minimum of £100.
2. You must eat all your nuggets (as long as common sense dictates its safe to do so)
3. You can use as many sauces as you like
4. You source (and pay for) your own chicken nuggets (100 is £20 from McDonalds, conveniently delivered by Uber Eats, or your can pick some up from the freezer section of your local supermarket to cook at home)
5. You must not leave the table till you finish your nuggets or you yield (there is no time limit). If you yield, you must donate an extra £1 for each nugget not eaten.
6. You can be anywhere in the world, as long as at some point on the 29th of Feb you eat your nuggets, it’s fine!
7. You must take a fifteen second video (on your phone, landscape please) of how you’re feeling every ten nuggets, and upload it to a shared folder (as we will mix a quick promo video for sharing).
8. If you post anything to social media, you use the hashtag #nkhChickenNuggetChallenge
9. You must raise your funds for Joseph’s Goal.
Are you interested? Join us, we’re eating nuggets to raise funds for NKH Research!
More info: teammikaere.com/chicken-nugget-challenge
Sign up: https://www.justgiving.com/teams-creation/join/3f4c52de-50ea-47f5-87f3-75f002f08792
#linkInBio #chickenNuggetChallenge #nkhChickenNuggetChallenge #makingChange #nkhResearch #nonketotichyperglycinemia #ifhnkh #nugget
* By our little family fundraising standards. We were very pleased!